You asked, and now it's finally here.
Meet Loose Cannon, Shine Patrol's oil-blasting big sister.
Aside from setting your makeup and keeping skin shine-free all day long, Loose Cannon's got a lot more tricks up her sleeve. Here are just a few:
1. Catch eyeshadow fallout. Dust a generous amount of Loose Cannon underneath your eyes before applying eyeshadow. Once you're eyes have been thoroughly smoked, brush away the powder. Your under eye area will be free of that pesky dark eyeshadow that's so difficult to remove.
2. Save stained clothes. Sprinkle a little Loose Cannon on a stain as soon as possible. The corn starch absorbs moisture and lessens the chance of the stain setting up for life. Just make sure to wash your clothes afterwards, especially if they are light-colored.
3. Mattify your favorite lipstick. With a little tissue and a gentle dabbing of loose powder, this trick transforms any lipstick and gives it extra staying power. Learn how in last week's post.
4. All around "naturalizer". Did you apply too much brow pencil that your brows went from Hepburn to Bert? Soften any harsh lines or heavy-handed application by dusting some powder on your brows. This works for blush and bronzer too, so dust away. No one likes that too-much-makeup-makeup-look.
Do you have any more loose powder tricks? Comment below!
Love and corn starch,
P.S. Loose Cannon weighs in at 22.68g. That's twice more than Shine Patrol! Happy dusting!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
A lady can never have too many lipsticks, and a beautiful red is one of the first things a beauty junkie ever buys. It's deceptively simple to wear, but think of these few tips for your next holiday party and take your favorite red lipstick to the next level.
1. Matte and shimmer, made for each other.
The holidays tend to make us more heavy-handed with the glitter, but remember this: matte lips and shimmery cheeks, OR matte skin and glossy red lips. It's either one or the other, so don't overdo it!
2. Prep your canvas.
There's nothing worse than beautiful red lips and nothing else on the face. Red lipstick is a classic that demands respect, so at the very least, make sure to de-shine your skin and fill in your brows. It'll give you a more polished look.
Just a quick heads up that Xend recently updated their shipping rates to the following:
Metro Manila - P69 (P70 at CC)
Provincial - P109 (P110 at CC)
For us girls who are allergic to Math, I've taken the liberty of rounding up the rates here at CarmenClaire, just to make things easier.